Saturday, September 20, 2008

God Perhaps?

Well, I had a rather challenging day. I went to town, did all the shopping and finally decided to take oil, when the car decided to give us (mum and I) a problem. The sound of water escaping from a tiny hole in the hose made my heart beat faster, not exaggerating, but the fact that we only know how to drive and never really know what is under the hood. Basically, I have got nil knowledge on car mechanisms. Fortunate for us that the problem only started when we were in the petrol station, and not half way while driving on the road. Plus, thank the Lord that a guy working there came to our rescue. We were not left alone! Then the usual, car worked and we managed to drive to the workshop to get the hose changed. I was just wondering as I was sitting what would we have done if the car stopped in the middle of the road and there was no one there to help us! It was definitely a blessing in disguise. As people often say, God can't be there, that's why He created mum. Guess God couldn't come Himself, and so He sends the guy! Thought for the day- even how tough a situation may turn out to be, learn the best out of it, well, at least I know I have, have to add into my to-do list- to learn car engine systems! Adios, have a lovely day! Wishing you out there a blessed day with all the happiness God can give!

No comments: