Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates

Aloha all! Well, the phrase or rather the famous movie title just cross my mind " Khabhi Khushi Khabhi Gham", and to think over it, you will realize how true it is. Yeh zindagi bhi kitna complicated hai! At times the sorrow seeps into the soul, the next excitement and happiness. Quite balanced I would say. But than again the art of controlling the emotions or the after effect of the sorrowness and happiness is the very important essence of life. I remembered a friend who once told me that life is like a box of chocolates, which is absolutely true! Hey, common don't forget that there are dark chocolate, bitter chocolate besides the sweet ones.So, you get it, we are again talking about balance. Okay,I think much have been said about the ying and yang concept already. Hope you don't find the analogy to be too complicated though! Back to me, I spent my three days break chilling with friends. Hmm, more of a couple and me. In short, it was fun and akward at the same time. There are moments when I wish the earth would just swallow me, and than there were times I wish I was an ostrich , hoping to stick my head into the sand. Then, there were moments, I actually appreciated the presence of television in the eating outlets, ahh, what a wonder they are to keep yourself busy while the two of them can have time for themselves. So,yah, that's pretty much about myself. Have you wondered why there are times you could just be yourself when you are around certain people but not completely yourself around some other people. I used to wonder. I just think it is the fact that we are worried how people would perceive us and this controls the way we behave.

No comments: