Thursday, April 30, 2009

Suffering in Silence

The wound is still raw.Feel like hugging you at this very moment. I want to feel secure in your hug. I want you to tell me everything is going to be alright. The memories of you came back today. I attended a friend's birthday party today, her mum and dad was there. And all I can think of is you. How we used to be like that as a family at one point of time. Just us. The same love and care. Missing your presence. Though mine did not last after my 2oth birthday. You have not only gone , but along with you I have lost everything else. I wish at times I was never closed to you cause the departure seems worse. I fake my smile, my happiness and I have got to be strong for so many people and for so many reasons. I cry myself to sleep and console myself. Its everything about me and on my own. No one else is there now. When you were around, my circle was complete, now its shattered. I am afraid of getting myself attach to anyone for the fear of being hurt again! At times I fall to my lowest point in life and there is no one to pull me up , how I wished everything was back to normal!

No comments: