Saturday, May 9, 2009

Clueless But I Think I Know Who...

Do you believe in miracles? When its plainly put like that you may say no, but what if you experience it? One thing for sure , I did experience and I do believe! I met with an accident last week (May 1 st).A bike hit my car in front of the temple. My already depressing day had just got worse I thought! Me ALONE and accident??? , even the thought of it shudders me! But ,life is not a smooth ride,right?Anyway,I cursed of course ( though how many of those self help books and motivating books you read, when you are put in the situation , you would definitely curse! Can you imagine me saying something like " Oh Angel!" or "Oh Love!" when I just got hit, you would probably think I have gone insane!) and parked Sylvia, and came out to confront whatever just happened.Oh by the way, the man fell off , with bruises and all in the hand and his side mirror was broken and yes, with at least 8 to 10 people gathering in the area. I walked up to him with the worried face of course and asked him if he was okay. He had the annoyed face on and looked beyond me as if he was searching for something. Infact all of them were looking for the car! Huh??? For a moment, I was kinda blur. All of them , mind you all, did not recognize me , it was as if I am not existing there. The only guy who knew I was the driver of the car just smiled and left.I was waiting for a good 5 minutes, thinking what is going to happen with these whole lot of people standing there , but one thing for sure they are on his side though it was his mistake.I had all sort of questions running in my mind, but with god's grace I faded in their vision.Probably,they all have cataract? I don't know, I could 't think of anything else. So I walked up to Sylvia and drove off, still with the thought that someone would come running after me but of course none of those happened! I just sat in temple and was still in shock of what just took place, not the accident per say, but the fact that no one sees me standing there! Well, Sham told me that I am gifted cause I have just met not one but 10 ghosts=) haha, had a good laugh! Anyway the other thing she told me could be the best possible explanation, it could have been my GUARDIAN ANGEL...

No comments: