Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Momma's Day

"Happy Mother's Day!"
~ to all the wonderful women that proudly holds the title 'mother'
~ to my Suseela ( my lovely mother) who puts up with all my irrationalities
~ to Suja chechi , the proud "owner" of two kids
~ to my other 2 sisters , though the title is not there yet, your care and love is in par with mum's
~finally to me=)
( hey I really got the wishes , my friends claim that I scold like a mother and care like one as well, so fair enough, I accept the title , though I am not particularly sure when I do the scolding part, hmm..)

Anyways, lets spread the joy and love to all.Tomorrow , will be a brighter day, so jolly up! Smile or hug the person next to you, makes your day and theirs. Oh by the way, I want to share this poem that someone send me.Its about women, I love it!


A woman...
One of the most beautiful creation of GOD
You can feel her innocence in form of a daughter
You can feel her care in the form of a sister
You can feel her warmth in the form of a friend
You can feel her passion in the form of a beloved
You can feel her dedication in form of wife
You can see her divinity in form of mother
You can see her blessings in form of grandma


How true? Yet we are called the complicating ones???=)

No comments: