Friday, June 26, 2009

The Indiana Kid Goes Home...


Michael Joseph Jackson
(August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

The kid who had it all - fame , wealth, and in particular-THE voice , THE move, apart from his scandals and new look. The only thing that remains in my mind vividly till now, is watching his life story on television, probably I was too young to understand the whole filming about one's life at that time , but it made sense as years passed, the man is the King Of Pop! A legendary icon. A little mistake in life overrides all the good one does.However, it does not seem to hold true for him. Regardless of how many scandalous news about him is seen in tabloids, he still takes the highest place in the heart of fans. And the news of his sudden death came in as a shocking wave swiping through the media! I am not particularly in favour of him , I listen to his musics , some maybe not all , read gossips on him , making sure to get a close look at his face at least twice a year ( his nose puzzles me) , secretly trying his moon walk once or twice as I was growing up, always wanting to see Neverland, and not forgetting his famous "aoww" scream in high pitched tone, well yeah, that's roughly about my association with this icon. Whether or not this counts me in as a fan , nevertheless, I am saddened with his death, more soever on a Friday morning, when I was hoping to start the day with a good news.Hope his soul R.I.P. Ironically, I want to know more about this man after his departure! Anyway, I am joining hands with fans from all around the world, taking a moment of silence to pray for him. What I do know is , the streets of LA is going to be packed with folks and frantic and hysterical cries from fans. And the radio is going to have his songs played the whole day...

No comments: