Saturday, September 5, 2009

This Is Real...Pinch Me!

I feel like I am on a bullet train.Its going and going and I don't know my destination. I feel like leaves flying along with the wind, taking me somewhere,anywhere, a place only the wind knows. Within a span of 1 year ,I am traveling on this train.Along the way, I experienced both the ups and downs of life.From the worried lines on dad's face, to the first tear rolling down his cheeks, the last breath he took, the heartbreak I felt ever since, the way "she" cried and cried every day, from the day I told myself I will be strong, to the day I realize I have learn to be responsible, the day I knew I want to stand on my own feet doing things for my family, to the day I knew I have lost my good friend, and the days I cried myself to sleep, so often wanting to be pampered and to be hugged, and till now, this very moment, when mum told me about the wedding bells that will soon be heard in my house, I cried---tears of Joy! I spoke to him today, like any other day I would if He was around. Somewhere not seen by my eyes, I know He is there, to bless my sister, He will be a part of it...
******
I am still on this train... For every blink of an eye I take, everything changes...

No comments: