Monday, October 12, 2009

I Ain't Perfect

Holla! Have you ever wonder why is it at times we are surrounded by our family members and yet there is a feeling of loneliness? Its like a missing piece of jigsaw puzzle; once the last piece is fixed its complete! Even frustrating when you can't find an answer to why you are feeling as such. We come up with reasons like no one understands me, no one pays attention to me, I am not important and stuff like that. Though it can be true, and I don't deny we all need someone in life, but at the end of the day it all boils down to us. Yes, you! We can't change much about how others perceive us or how people don't care for us enough; come to think of it everyone have their problems too, hence it is not possible to be there all the time, but what we can do is--> self-motivate! I don't think you have any choice. This is a crazy world with crazy people apart from the normal ones.It is more like for us to learn the art of survival in this world. Take the good things as it comes, and learning how to ignore insane humans is definitely necessary to survive. Or not you will probably end up living with negativity surrounding you. I am still learning to improve myself. I am probably only 35% well trained about the amount of shit there is out there and how to cope with it. Still in the learning process. But nevertheless, I try to improve myself. With all that said, I want to share a website with you people. It teaches you how to look at life positively, and to cope with all the different feelings you get each day!

http://www.life-with-confidence.com/

Hope this helps you. Take five minutes each day to read. Maybe not now but it will be handy someday.May your day be blessed with happiness.Take Care.

No comments: