Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Other End Of The Line


This is my study-break movie.Don't understand?Each time I need a break from studies, you catch me watching this movie.It is too often, that I can watch the entire movie in one hour, cutting short the unnecessary part ( they should hire me to edit movies=) , keeping those that please me. It is a picture of a lady following her dreams. She works in a credit card company needing her to make calls and talking like an American.The one call that she makes, she felt a connection with the guy. Something magical she claims.And than she leaves to meet up with him. Oh, she is engaged by the way and yet that did not stop her. That's why I like it.Have you ever felt the connection when you speak to someone and than that instant you know you want to spend the rest of your life with him. Well, in this movie, her dream brings her to San Fransisco. Shriya acted well, but the way she spoke English makes me sick.It is as if she was forced to speak, made her look a little dumb. As for Jesse Metcalfe ( sweetheart) he just goes on charming everyone with his gorgeous smile. It is a must watch. Keeps you wondering if you ever happen to be in Shriya's place would you have taken the risk?

1 comment:

strike said...

The other end of the line is a romantic movie...There is a indian girl who is engaged is to get married. but she falls in love on the phone. she decided to meet him without revealing her true identity.. this is a awesome movie.....i watch The other end of the line movie from this website....