Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Look,What The Hot Sun Has Done To My Brains

The setting: Driving Sylvia on a bridge on the way to campus.

Time: Noon

What happened? : I just had an unexpected conversation taking place at the back of my head. A thought people, don't get confused. Anyway, here it goes.

Boy: Why don't you sleep with me?

Girl: I really love you, I do, but I can't.

Boy: Why? Don't you trust me. You are not the only one giving yourself to me, look at me, I am also giving myself ( body) to you.

Girl: Duh, you are the one with d..k(please fill in yourselves) , not the uterus!

My question?/ Just wondering: Had any guys in their life uttered this line"You are not the only one giving yourself to me, look at me, I am also giving myself ( body) to you", though I am pretty sure "Don't you trust me" is an universal language for guys.


P/S: I had no idea where that came from, I think its the hot sun and the bridge to be blamed=)

No comments: