Friday, November 13, 2009

A Little Confession

It sure is a wonderful morning.I had long hours of sleep yesterday after being deprived of sleep due to my exams for the past 2 days. I had my OSCE exams-some question and answer sessions with the lecturers, and performing some tasks. For my psychiatry station , I was supposed to counsel my lecturer on anxiety. Look at the irony, I am the one with the anxiety, but I am counseling a psychiatrist not to be anxious. (I-yai-yai)! By the way, glad its over, now its time to prepare for my professional exams. So yeah, back to this wonderful morning, as usual, I started my day, firstly by praying, second coffee, and third my mommy.Yup, called her. She told me that she called me up yesterday night and spoke with me, and I am like what?, not again! I have this problem, when I am dead tired and deprived of sleep, I repeat ,DEAD tired, you can give me a call and talk, I will reply everything you ask, in fact you can find me telling you more P&C things, and yet I will never know I spoke to you about it. Hmm, come to think of it, it is something similiar to a guy getting pissed drunk and blabbering anything and once he has come to his senses, he can't remember.Well with me , it occurs when I am pissed-tired. Anyway as we were talking, slowly the conversation drifted to how kids sometimes take money without parents knowledge to buy some things from the tuck shop in school. Suddenly,it rings a bell, I was brought back to, hmm, 14 years ago,when I was in primary school. I remember taking a few coins without my sister's permission from her money collecting box to buy myself something from the tuck shop. And also, there was this one time I took a pretty butterfly brooch from my mum without my mum's knowledge to school to show it to my friends. What I had in my mind at that time was, I must share the beauty of man's creation with others.I swear that was my only intention but what happened was, as I was crossing the wooden bridge in my school, the brooch decided to jump out of my hands and in it went, between the wooden planks into the big drain. I wouldn't really say I was crushed but more like I had an image of myself standing in front of my mum for a second and I was scared. What was I going to tell her??? So, I decided to keep the brooch and money stories to myself. Just like a dark secret buried deep within me. But, just now, as I was talking to mum, I confessed. She giggled. Told her I was sorry. Well, what can I say, I was just a kid. But anyways, I owe my sister an apology. So,here goes.Sham chechi , if you are reading this, I am SORRY. I am the one who took your money,only a few coins though=) No, really I am sorry. I had no guts to admit it last time, but I think you should know about it.

P/S= I will call her and apologize later. By the way, any of you people have taken anything without anybody's permission when you were kids? Let me know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

emm...well thats okay..but i was just wondering what did you buy? Btw..i am claimimg back that money with interest..wmm coming to thin thats quite a bit of interest over 14 years!!

rubashini said...

THANK YOU SHAM! Thank god i took it from you and not Chumi or else I can't imagine what would have happen=) ( I can almost hear her screaming in my ears)Anyway, though I can't remember what I bought, but I can guarantee you it was some junk food=)hmmm, i have a better deal, forget about the 14 years of interest, instead will buy you something which could be anything once I start earning=) okay? love you!