Friday, December 25, 2009

A New Start

I sat by the window
Looking out
Into the horizon
The mountain top
Framed by the dark blue sky
Keeps me wondering
Where does this journey end
What is in store tomorrow
Will the purple morning glory bloom,
Spreading warmth and joy to my heart
Will the morning bird chippings
Come as a beautiful tune into my ear
Will the cold breeze touch my skin
Giving me a feeling of joy
Uplifting my spirit
To go ahead with another new day
Or will it be just another day
With the sound of traffics deafening me
And the smoke clogging the pores of my skin
Aging me
Looking much older than my true age
Or just another sight of insane beings
Scratching one another with sharp claws
To be the best
Whatever it is,
Lies in the eye of the beholder,
A change can only be done
When the way something is looked at is changed,
A closed door,
Can be the end of the world
or merely a start to a new journey...

No comments: