Monday, December 14, 2009

Quotes For The Day

" Resentments are guaranteed to hinder our growth. We can never know full happiness when resentment clouds our vision. Why is it so hard for us to "forget" the small injuries of life? We have never been promised freedom from pain. Many of the lessons we are destined to learn will scuff our egos. But we will know happiness, completely, if we free our minds of resentments.

The formula for happiness is simple. We don't need material wealth, a perfect job, or an exceptional relationship. In fact, it's possible to know happiness with no job, very little money, and no significant other. Happiness is a by-product of a healthy attitude. And a healthy attitude is one that takes the normal turmoil of life. I am in charge of my attitude today. Happiness is a choice I can make regardless of what the people around me are doing."
A Woman's Spirit by Karen Casey --- Submitted by Steven Wingell


" When I try hard, don't succeed and see only darkness; when I have no hope and decide to give it up, God shows omens of his existence and gives me the best I deserve."
Pradnya Potdar

" When the weight of the world becomes your problem, you need to trust in God and leave it all in his hands and he will see you through. Until then, chill out and let God have his way."
Author Unknown --- Submitted by Kretika L. --- North Carolina

No comments: