Friday, December 18, 2009

They Are Back, And I Am The Most Happiest Person!

Wait, .... just had to calm myself. My heart was beating in excitement , and no no no, not due to exams , wait a sec, my heart beats in FEAR in case of an exam=)this is purely because of the first picture that caught my eye this morning in the papers....

AHHHH!Madness! Purely mad! Think I am going crazy, I just love the both of them! Love, Love, Love! Now, they are back again in " My Name Is Khan". I feel like screaming in excitement. They have got the best chemistry on screen, just so perfect , like how perfectly an antigen binds to an antibody! That's how perfect. I can't wait to watch! You know, I used to grow up watching their movies, always pretending to be Kajol ( common I am sure I am not the only one like that, rite?) or dancing to their songs , and falling totally in love for the solid 3 hours that the show runs. Its divine and pure love. Pardon me again for the crapping, but I have got a disproportionate amount of happiness in me today, like a new flow of energy. I think its fair, considering the fact that yesterday I had THE worst day in my life. Today, I just want to drown in a sea of happiness.LA,LA,LA,LA,LA....

No comments: