Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Had Them Taken

Holla.So, here's the thing. I am having my finals this Monday. Back to studies. Not stressed=) Anyway, during the short breaks that I take from studies, I manage to capture some photos. Here are some of them.Oh yeah, I am aware the quality really sucks, but would you just pretend for me that those were the best shots you have ever seen=)) Thanx, love ya!




From the playground near my house.I love this tree, not sure what is it called though. But when the flowers bloom,it is definitely a sight not to be missed!


This is the giraffe in my room.Haven't named him yet. I love his stupid look.Makes my day!Oh it has a button at the bottom, when it is pressed, the whole giraffe will collapse, no kidding!

A closer look (
blurred eh?).Did I mention he looks a little silly?


A friend gave me this last week.I love babies.Love to see them cry=) So adorable!
( I no sounds really mean right?)

Now, it is hung on my wall.Makes my day each time I take a look at it.


P/S- I love Aaj Kal Zindagi,Life Is Crazy & Iktara from Wake Up Sid. Nice songs.I am planning on starting another blog sometime next month (hopefully).Wanted to share some photos of all the wonderful moments in my life that have been captured with just one click away.

No comments: