Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Am No Ordinary Girl


  • I can't and rather not walk in heels ( Comfort is the in thing for me)
  • The last time I did, I found the heels to be one step ahead of me, thank heavens my feet was still intact to my body
  • Skirts and dresses are stored in my once -in-a-blue moon closet
  • Pink is not my favourite colour
  • I love to make babies cry, it amuses me, especially the change in their expression..aww, lovely( No, I am not a sadist!)
  • I fight with kids (I am not childish!)
  • If I am with a man,please, you do not expect me to eat 10 % of what you are eating, I am not good at I-gotta-be-prim n proper-in front of him-thing ( So not me!)
  • I fight equally for what is right and love even more
  • I would like to declare that I am aware that I am an emotionally sensitive creature, and gets easily wounded
  • If I like you, than I would do anything to keep you happy
  • I don't flaunt designer hand bags ( In fact I don't even know the existence of some of them)
  • Worst still even if you have bought a fake one, I would never know ( Now, that's a happy news for you)
  • I am not so much of the hand bag carrying person either
  • I don't do much of a dress up either
  • Now this is a creepy thing, I love to look at girls that are dressed up from head to toe, like they have got a nice diamante head bands, cute little pink dresses with flowers, the latest sandals from......( fill in whatever shop you like) and of course the trendiest bag with nicely manicured and designed nails, and accessories to match,... and each time I look at them I go like wow, how does she manage to do that? Really, how do you guys do that? Love you girls! ( I am totally straight, as much as I like my gender, I am attracted to the opposite gender much more)
  • I do not have the baby soft hands like most of them do
  • I love Kareena Kapoor ( I happen to be the only one in my group of friends who like her,hmm)
  • I seem to like those who many do not like ( The good thing is I never judge anyone based on what others say, I do the judgement on my own!)
  • When I was small , I have always had this funny idea-1) I have always imagine putting on many layers of gloves and touching the moon and as the gloves melt away, I imagine falling on to mattresses that are being laid on the road ( Crazy? I know) 2) I have always wanted to stand in the middle of a road whereby in one area its raining and the other it is sunny, actually I still do till now ( Talking about childhood imaginations)
  • I played a prank on my close friend when I was 12 by giving her a love letter as if it was from an admirer.
  • I memorized Richard Marx's "Right here waiting for you" when I was 9 and also the song "Sonia" from the movie Ratchakan when I was 11.
  • The song "Kau Ilhamku" brings back loads of sweet memories.
  • I love cinnamon rolls and a cup of English Breakfast tea/ coffee and I think its only right to have it in a garden setting
  • I love the idea of getting a tattoo and having my ear pierced
  • I have always wanted to have my own rock band and love to hit the drums and play the guitar ( For that sole reason only , I like Shruti Hassan)
  • I think it is a little challenging to be a women, you have gotta keep yourself extremely polished (you know facial, threading, shaving, waxing, manicure, pedicure and whatever else that you people are doing that I am not aware of)
  • Oh the last time and was also the first time I had a facial done( think it was 6 years ago), the facial lady had this machine that was meant to produce steam to cleanse the pores of the face or something like that, I am not entirely sure what is the function of it, that machine thing started sprinkling hot water out ( not a joke!) and I thought it was perfectly normal and was part of the facial process, the whole time thinking women must be crazy to go through such a torture, and little did I know the machine was actually faulty. ( I never went back to her after that)
  • You can hardly find me sitting with a group of friends gossiping about the other girls, just not interested ( But now I have no choice but to listen cause gossiping seem to be the very essence of being in a group) ---> It's like the Gossip Girl crap thingy!
  • I may not be an epitome of a perfect woman but yet there are certain things that define me:
  • I love to bake. I believe when it comes from the heart, it adds its own sweetness to the cake n cookies.
  • Like many other girls , I have my own fantasies of having my knight in shinning armor rescuing his damsel in distress and sweeping me off my feet and a happy married life.
  • Though I scold, but I love kids!
  • I love endlessly and a day dreamer.
  • I love any pretty shoes and dresses, just that it does not necessarily have to be branded.
  • I go all out to keep you happy if I care.
  • I love the rain and looking at the stars or simply the sky.
  • I cry buckets and buckets when I watch a movie that touches me emotionally.
  • I also cry when I read a story book ( esp. the one's by Nicholas Sparks, Cecelia Ahern)
  • I love songs with a perfect lyric like "If You Are Not The One" by Daniel Bedingfield
  • I love guys who have got a good sense of humor and can keep me engaged in a conversation without me getting bored.
  • I cant stand girls who go after rich guys( just for the money concept really does not make sense)
  • I love Nelson Ricardo Alamo Flores,Gerard Buttler, James Marsden, Hugh Dancy, the "Rock", and Drew Barrymore.
  • I have tons more to go but before I stop just one more important thing I love my family! As crazy as they are, I am always grateful and blessed to be part of the madness.

No comments: