Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recovering

Holla! Still in the recovering phase. Down with a bad cough and flu. When I mean bad it is really bad. I feel defeated when I am sick. So helpless and I can't get myself to do anything. Anyway managed to pull myself up and went to the government outpatient department. Waited for 2 hours and met the doctor for 5 minutes and got my antibiotics. I was the second last patient on the list by the way. Feeling a whole lot better than yesterday, definitely! Wished mum was here to take care of me and pamper me. It would have been more comforting. Anyway, my voice sounds much sexier and huskier now that it is muffled by the yellowish phlegm, inflamed tonsils and sore throat=). Oh, did I mention that I also got a free advice from the doctor on my final exams. She is such a sweetheart. So as you can see, I spent the last three days on bed, coughing and spitting ( not that I am not doing it now, I still am coughing and spitting but just that I am sitting) . During which I watched Julia & Julie yesterday and today ( just now). I had no idea why a friend of mine thought I would love the movie. I mean, it was nice, okay to put it bluntly I did not like the way Julia spoke, it ticked me off so badly ( probably cause I was sick). My apologies to all her fan, don't get offended, it is just my general well being that is blocking my thought process.On another note, one of my friend is getting married next year and they are meeting up this weekend to pick a date to tie the knot.It is so crazy, I mean wow, sounds like some serious grown up stuff.Wishing her all the best! Anyway I am off to google the real face behind the characters played by Meryl and Amy Adams.Just curious. Love you all.

No comments: