Friday, December 24, 2010

Asking Him Out On A Date?

Is it wrong to ask a guy out on a date? I mean I don't see the harm in it. You like someone and you want to get to know the person, you go for it. I used to think it is only right if the guy do so. Only right if he asks. But than again, how long do we have to wait before he asks? What if never does? Than what happens. It is different in this century, if we don't make the move, you will never know, you might miss THE one. Anyway it is not even to get married, it is just to get to know the person, that's all. So with that said, I shall make the move;) I know, I am crazy. I don't have the guts but think I will give it a shot. I wont be seeing him anymore in 2 months time, so what the hell, right? (This is worse than sitting for an exam)Directly I don't dare but indirectly I have a way of connecting with this one man I am crazy about, so let's see, which one I prefer. I need flower petals .... Anyone?

p/s= Any of you ladies have asked a man out? *winks*

No comments: