Thursday, December 23, 2010

This moment

Holla!
It is almost a month since I blogged.Been really busy with tons of things, some of which are as follows:
studies (top most)

toothache for the last 6 weeks (freaking painful; the worst pain I have ever
encountered so far!No kidding)

pain killer induced sleepiness( never take 2 tablets of Voltarene at one go, it is a
bad idea, you will be totally knocked out:I had a hard time keeping awake: as if
someone activated my sleep center in the brain! and this happened a night
before my exams)

bedside exams

classes, classes and classes

3 birthday parties to attend to(one every week: of course one of which was mine;)

And currently, falling in love with the most gorgeous man i know since the day i set my eyes on him and he is real ;)) I do not know what love is but if this is what
it is, than it is totally beautiful and I am loving it! ( the best part is my hormones
are not even fluctuating: its my heart that keeps skipping a beat:) Looking
forward to meet him again very soon...

Congratulations to my sister who just gave birth to a baby boy!I am a proud
aunty!

Been busy after the floods in my place.The aftermath of it is seriously bad! This
is the first time I am dealing with natural disaster, but I thank the lord for so
many things!

I got to know a friend really close and learned a lot about other people's lives.

I love hibernating once in a while which I did over the last one month and cant
wait for Feb to do so again!=)

Watched Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and it was awesome.It has been long since
Bollywood produced beautiful love stories as such.So,go watch it!

Oh skipped the last day of my class that was supposed to be taken by a so called
very important lecturer to watch Rapunzel.Had to sneak out very carefully from
the class. But, God had different plans, my car broke down & had to be towed
away with me and a friend in it! It is super cool to sit in a car that is being towed
away( feel like a royalty=)) Anyway, I managed to catch the 3pm movie=) Loved
Rapunzel and Flint Rider!

- Yup, I think that is pretty much what happened. So, I have to get back to studies!
Love you people and I love life ( who said it sucks?). It is a God given gift, the
only thing that never ceases to stop even when the worst happens, so enjoy every
minute of it, okay? Spread the joy.

No comments: