Friday, February 4, 2011

10 Minutes Of My Life

I walked into this shop the other day to pack myself dinner. Oh by the way, I just realized, I have been ordering the same food lately. Despite scanning through the menu, I would still end up choosing the same thing.Hmmm. What's happening to me??? Anyway that apart, so I had 10 minutes for them to pack me my dinner( it was "phat-phet rice by the way, incase you were wondering=)), so I did the usual, looking around at all the happy faces.All of which looked pretty content with their meal. There was a Punjabi family on my right. And I am darn sure I heard the man talking "medical".Yup, there were words like "hospital" , " working", "doctor", "medicine" and so forth. That's the thing about this restaurant, it has more of the medical vibe too it.Freaky! Than, there was the Chinese family in front of me. A sudden music, getting louder and louder was heard. Than the Chinese lady started looking frantically into her hand bag, she looked like she had seizures.Ah, finally she found it.Her ringing phone.She took the call outside.As she left I cant stop noticing how she was dressed. It was really nice.Her skin tight black leggings that she matched with a navy blue top and a broad brown belt surrounding her small waist and her beautiful locks with streaks of brown and red. Sorry, I really did not notice her face. And, that was ten minutes.My food was done. And I went home...

Just a random 10 minutes in my life. Did I mention I love observing people.And oh yes while I did all this my fingers was busy working on my hand phone to delete some old messages...Is there a job that requires you to sit, observe and than write. I would be the first to apply and I will start with KL Sentral ( filled with people from all walks of life-no joke)

No comments: